THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Selasa, 09 Desember 2008

The Truth Story

In the November is a month never for forget about the story inside. About everything contains sadness and happiness for slant that day in this November. Like a LIGHT be shiny in my live and LIGHT on the road in my past. I didn’t forget that story everything in this November.
The beginning month, I was very sad because my boyfriend former already accompany me in the more than 1 year in my moment sad and weep together the end like that. I was very love with my boyfriend former, but maybe already less tally and lost contact so contains almost miss understanding in the relationship. I was disappointed that but is the about truth and I have to accepted about everything for the fate.
I was very sad and I planned a promise with my girlfriend. If a following love with me, I must accepted and given think for that boyfriend. I’m very enthusiastic about that. I wasn’t lonely in my live.
The finish month I very vicinity with boyfriend and finally I have boyfriend. He very nice, handsome, humorist and very perfect, I think. I love him vey much and so lucky to get him. And that happy ending.. (^_^)..

0 komentar: