THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Rabu, 26 November 2008

Accident

I have a friend. He was a good and nice boy. He did very friendly to everyone and also helping his friend who need help. He have a girlfriend, she is very nice and friendly too like her boyfriend. They have many friends in ours class, and their friend like they a deed.
One day, my friend was will went to girlfriend’s house. He was very glad because that day exactly Saturday night. In the road sudden motorcycle LIGHT extinguished because in hurry, he did not make use not his self for go down at his motorcycle and look into it to damage his motorcycle. But he was hit and crush knob lamp until he did not aware hat road very dark. When he was busy about motorcycle’s lamp and while a drive his motorcycle until he break the car in front of him. That car was parking in the road. He was brooked that car very hard until flung away to front of and he did not aware.
The car owner very panic and immediately get up my friend, and he ask to my friend phone number can contact that day. My friend in aware answer half his question, my friend given his mother phone but the number did not active. Then he had given girlfriend phone number for contact that day. My friend did bring in the hospital immediately. With weep and shocked his girlfriend came in that hospital. She was sad looked my friend sick with bandage wrapping.
The next day they know that the thumb my friend had broken and must gypsum and he got “vertigo”. Vertigo is disease if he looked toward by turning the head then his head will be dizzy. That day the information about my friend was spread at campus, and almost sympathy with him and a lot of looked in on hospital

0 komentar: